Narrow vein mining is in Mancala's heritage. From modern, safe and effective underground hand held techniques and selective open cut mining to mechanical excavation, Mancala can do safely what others can't.
Mancala has developed a complete 'mine to mill' service which specialises in mining satellite or subsiduary deposits adjacent to a major processing facility. This approach allows exploitation of resources that may have been considered too difficult, or too small for stand alone production while allowing the client to focus on their core mining operation.
Mancala capability includes:
- Geological apprasial, JORC categorisation up grade and estimation.
- Environmental and statutory approval from base line monitoring to closure and rehabilitation.
- Mining method selection, cost estimation and implementation.
- Feasibility assesments to bankable standards.
- Community and stakeholder relationship management.
- Mine operation establishment, production and closure.
Mancala's prefered commericial relationship with the resource owner is one of where a sub-lease or similar arrangement is granted to Mancala covering the resource area. Under such an arrangement, Mancala manages the technical, commericial, statutory and environmental risk while the resource owner recieves a quality product delivered to their ROM.