Mancala began as a mine owner and operator in 1990 and has been conducting selective, high grade open cut operations as an owner, contractor and alliance partner since 1992. With over 20 years' experience, Mancala has developed expertise in technically challenging open cut operations which have consistently delivered high recovery and low dilution for a high grade product. We have taken projects from conceptual targets to feasibility and statutory approval, full scale operation, closure and rehabilitation.
Mancala's open cut operations are characterised by:
- As exemplified in a recent three year project which achieved zero LTI's while operating a highly challenging environment.
- Low dilution, high recovery. Grade is king!
- Whether remnant mining or applying advance blasting techniques, we excel at technical challenges.
- Skilled employees from the excavator to the core shed combined with quality well maintained equipment guarantee high productivity.
- From getting the best possible deal from a supplier to preventing wastage, Mancala's personnel are budget beaters.
- An open cut project that looks too difficult? Talk to Mancala - we have done it before and can do it again.